Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Taco Bell??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Taco Bell??

    Anyone eaten there recently, or am i the only one receiving the worst [censored] fast food service i've ever had in my life? Honestly, 3 times ive eaten there, three times my order has been FUBAR..
    im not one to complain about fast food service, or any kind of food service for that matter, but [censored], im about to call and talk to a manager or something, that place has lit my [censored] up!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Taco Bell??

    You speak the truth about the Bell that is Taco. I've had some serious issues with that joint over the years. In no order of importance:

    1. Leaving the Fizz a couple of years ago, me and a few friends decide we want a late night snack. It's about 12:35 and they advertised of staying open until 1am. Well, we pull in line and there are 2 cars ahead of us. When we get up to the speaker to order, the Taco Bell flunkie politely informs us that they've closed down their grill and are not serving anymore...time being 12:40, 20 minutes before their advertised closing time. My friend leaned over and laid down a drunken line of obscenities that are still probably ringing in some ex-flunkies' ears!

    2. My boys love the Bell and sometimes when they come over for the weekend, we go and get take out from there. Well, one of their favorites from there are the Nacho Cheese Chalupas. So, we each get 2 of those with chicken. Get home, none have chicken. Thanks for ruining a meal for a father and his time with his children, Taco Bell.

    3. This was actually the last thing that happened, just a few weeks ago. Sometimes when I get the mood I don't want to cook, after work I'll pick up fast food. Well, that night I was in the mood for some Bell. I drive up to the speaker and I hear some teenie bopper laughing and giggling some non understandable gibberish. So I sit there for a full 2 minutes, finally saying "I'd like to place an order..." Then, a borderline smart-aleck response of "Order when you're ready." So, I place my order and the teenie bopper comes on again, giggling and laughing, barely able to gather herself to tell me the price of my order. When I get to the window, I ask her to verify my order and with the look she gave me, you'd think I just burned her house down. I asked if I could have some Fire sauce and she handed me my order and I went on. As I was driving out of the parking lot, the final insult....I was given Mild sauce. On purpose? Who knows?

    I've long held the belief that some of these fast food workers are definitely not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Taco Bell??

    Sunday-Me and the little lady stopped by there to grab a quick bite to eat after she was finished looking for a prom dress. We order, i pay, the cashier is a new hire, no one is helping her, she had to walk back and ask for help with about every order (that was understandable, her being a newbie and all), after about 10 minutes of waiting one of the cooks i guess you could call them, calls my order number, and asks if i had chicken or steak on my burrito, steak i tell her, then she says the cashier didnt charge me for it, upping my total to 15 bucks and some change. A few minutes later my order comes up, and what do you know, three items i didnt order and only one of the orders of those cheese potatoes, well, i get my refund back, then come to find out my burrito was burned to hell, along with the ladies crunchwrap

    monday after work, 30 minute lunches so i had to eat late that night, go through the drive thru, place the order, pulled over to the lot to chow down, and i didnt even have my crunchwrap in the bag, i had some kind of burrito, soaking wet for some reason i might add, so then i have to go back through the drive thru, wait a good 10-15 more minutes to get through, explain to them what happened, and then finally get my order (after she didnt believe me, had to look at my receipt and check the bag), somewhat aggravated at the service for the last 2 times..

    wednesday night after work, once again we were on 30 minute lunches, so i hadnt ate all day. Place my order, get my burrito (which correct me if im wrong, are usually long) and it looked like some kind of hamburger they had it wrapped so round, plus it was busted on the side..thanks for the great supper guys

    snowin pretty good towards sykes this evening, so i knew i wouldnt have time to fly out to subway (the normal lunch spot) and back in 30 minutes, so once more the late night drive thru is the only choice. Place my order, had to pull around front to wait for it. Little lady brings it out, confirms the order, and i had not been given my drink, she goes in, comes out with my drink, take a sip of it and its nothing but carbonated water, i politely sling it out to in their lot, drive over to the gas station and picked up a gatorade. After getting gas for the vehicle, and some rolaids, pull over to eat, and no sauce, no napkins, and no forks, what a place taco bell, what a place.

    I know if i go up there and complain about it, i'll probably be banned from the Bell of Taco
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Taco Bell??

    Man, you eat too much Taco Hell.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Taco Bell??

    yeah, ive been on a taco bell kick this week, couldn't seem to get up outta the bed in time this week to make it work in time and pick up my subway in coeburn..
    lets just hope my schedule at work changes so i can get back to a normal eating schedule, this late night stuff isnt workin
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #6
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Taco Bell??

    Good luck getting back to your normal schedule....my husband has been SCREWED the last 4 weeks or so.....upcoming I will truly not be able to see him all week long, he will get off from work at 10, I go to bed at 11 cause I work 8-5, so by the time he gets home from there I will be in the bed or on my way. So as you thanked Taco Bell...I think Sykes for making it to where and husband and wife can barely see each other.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Taco Bell??

    If you think that's bad, you definitely haven't eaten breakfast at the Hardee's in Big Stone.

    The past few times we've eaten there, the person working the register hasn't even known what to do or how to get our order right on it, and the service is always extremely slow and the line starts to slowly back up more and more.

    This morning, in fact, after giving the person my order, they asked "Regular or curly?" In my mind I was thinking "Uh...WTF? Curly hashbrowns? Wow, that's a new one!"

    She finally got it right, however, but not without some questioning in my mind as to how in the world this person was ever hired in the first place. It was like 9-something in the morning, so how could you NOT know that fries weren't being served yet?

    Christ...

    What kind of "fast" food is this?
    Officially retired

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Taco Bell??

    I think one of the problems with fast food these days are the complexities of the menus. In the old days, when fast food was fast, you order a hamburger, you get a hamburger and be on your way. Now places have these specialty menus that Stephen Hawking would have a hard time understanding. And these places sure aren't hiring his kind of intellect to comprehend their menus, either.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Taco Bell??

    My biggest problem with TB is that they keep changing the menu. Not only is it hard to read and understand, but its also hard to find that last thing I tried that I really liked. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  10. #10
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Taco Bell??

    [ QUOTE ]
    Anyone eaten there recently, or am i the only one receiving the worst [censored] fast food service i've ever had in my life? Honestly, 3 times ive eaten there, three times my order has been FUBAR..
    im not one to complain about fast food service, or any kind of food service for that matter, but [censored], im about to call and talk to a manager or something, that place has lit my [censored] up!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Having it for lunch. food was good and the service at the drive-thru was fast. MY question is what happened? You use to be able to eat at taco bell cheap, now it is like anywhere else. You spend over $10 for 2 to eat.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •